Purehold PUSH / PULL Range
Purehold Push/Pull products are coated with a silver-ions that kill 99.9% of bacteria*. Using silver technology, the coating combats pathogens deposited onto the surface by users and then works continuously, 24/7
For use alongside the Purehold PRO and Purehold PULL, the Purehold PUSH is a self-cleaning antibacterial push plate for use on the push side of the door. Aimed at reducing cross-contamination from one user to the next, the Purehold PUSH is easily installed by simply afixing to door in under 30 seconds.
An economic alternative to the Purehold PRO, the Purehold PULL is a self-cleaning antibacterial door handle cover, specifically designed for lower-risk areas. Aimed at reducing cross-contamination from one user to the next, the Purehold PULL is easily installed onto pull door handles by simply "snapping" into place in under 30 seconds. It's perfect for toilet and office doors.
- Proven in the lab to kill 99.9%1 of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into handle surface. (independently tested to ISO 22196)
- Proven in the field to be 96.4%2 cleaner than standard door handles. (independently tested)
- Simple to fit, the Purehold PUSH and PULL can be fitted in less than 30 seconds and require no tools or experience.
- Will fit any cylindrical pull door handle with a diameter of 19mm, 20mm or 22mm (these are the 3 most common in the UK).
- No chemicals or poisons – simply harmless silver ions.
- Can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption.
- Shelf life of 6 months (PULL) and 12 months (PUSH), with timestrip indicators to prompt replacement when needed.
- Extremely robust and sturdy, with no maintenance required.
- Stylish look to complement your existing door handles.
- Recycling scheme avaliable - simply unclip the old handle & install a new one. Pure Hold will collect used handles when delivering a new batch & recycle them.
How it Works
It's as simple as 1,2,3
- Microbes are deposited onto the door handle / push plate by users.
- Silver ions (Ag) penetrate the cell membrane of the microbe.
- The ions suffocate the microbe and attack it's DNA to prevent reproduction.
Common microbes found on door furniture include E-coli, Salmonella, Camplylobacteut and Staph Aureus.
ISO 22196:2011 (measure of antibacterial activity on plastics and other surfaces). Coating was shown to:
- Kill 99.99% of E-coli
- Kill 99.99% of Staph Aureus
- Kill 98.6% of Salmonella
- 3 door locations selected (Male toilet, female toilet and busy canteen)
- Stainless steel door handles provided benchmark
- 2 swabs taken from each door handle trialled
- 3 separate field trials undertaken
- Purehold Antibacterial coating showed to be 96.4% (on average) cleaner than stainless steel
For further information, please contact us on 02392 299 100 or email email@example.com
Marginal Gains from hand hygiene?
A top premiership club has recently installed Hygienic Door Handles into its training ground facility as part of a suite of measures to improve marginal gains.
» READ MORE
WHY USE THE HYGIENE HANDLE?
Viruses can survive on human hands for several hours...
[Professor John Oxford, Royal London Hospital as quoted in the Sunday Times 10th May 2009]
To find out more about us or to arrange a demonstration of the Hygiene Handle please either call +44 (0)23 9229 9100 or email us