Purehold PULL Handle
An economic alternative to the Purehold PRO, the Purehold PULL is a self-cleaning antibacterial door handle cover, specifically designed for lower-risk areas.
Using silver technology, the coating combats pathogens deposited onto the surface by users and then works continuously, 24/7. Aimed at reducing cross-contamination from one user to the next, the Purehold PULL is easily installed onto pull door handles by simply "snapping" into place in under 30 seconds. It's perfect for toilet and office doors!
- Proven in the lab to kill 99.9%1 of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into handle surface (independently tested to ISO 22196).
- Proven in the field to be 96.4%2 cleaner than standard door handles (independently tested).
- Simply clipped over existing pull door handles, the Purehold PULL can be fitted in less than 30 seconds and requires no tools or experience. CLICK HERE to watch watch our simple installation video.
- Will fit any cylindrical pull door handle with a diameter of 19mm, 20mm or 22mm (these are the 3 most common in the UK).
- No chemicals or poisons – simply harmless silver ions.
- Can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption - The annual cost of a handle is less than the cost of even a single days' basic salary at the Minimum Wage Rate.
- Shelf life of 6 months, with timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed.
- Extremely robust and sturdy, with no maintenance required.
- Stylish look to complement your existing door handles.
- The standard colour is metallic silver. Other colours are available for volume orders.
- Can be recycled.
How it Works
It's as simple as 1,2,3
- Microbes are deposited onto the door handle / push plate by users.
- Silver ions (Ag) penetrate the cell membrane of the microbe.
- The ions suffocate the microbe and attack it's DNA to prevent reproduction.
Common microbes found on door furniture include E-coli, Salmonella, Camplylobacteut and Staph Aureus.
CLICK HERE to watch watch our simple installation video
The Purehold PULL will fit any cylindrical pull door handle with a diameter of 19mm, 20mm or 22mm (these are the 3 most common in the UK). Not sure of your handle size? Simply give us a call on 02392 299 100 or email email@example.com and we can send you a gauge to measure your door handle!
Don't have a D-shape handle? No problem! At cost price, we can either supply you with new D shaped pull door handles for you to fit yourself, or we can arrange for our engineer to come to site and fit standard D shaped pull door handles for you! Simply call us on 02392 299 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Lab Test : ISO 22196:2011 (measure of antibacterial activity on plastics and other surfaces). Coating was shown to:
- Kill 99.99% of E-coli
- Kill 99.99% of Staph Aureus
- Kill 98.6% of Salmonella
Field Trials :
- 3 door locations selected (Male toilet, female toilet and busy canteen)
- Stainless steel door handles provided benchmark
- 2 swabs taken from each door handle trialled
- 3 separate field trials undertaken
- Purehold Antibacterial coating showed to be 96.4% (on average) cleaner than stainless steel
CLICK HERE to watch our simple installation video.
CLICK HERE to view the image gallery
CLICK HERE to read the FAQs
For further information, please contact us on 02392 299 100 or email email@example.com
Purehold launches NEW antibacterial range!
The new Purehold PULL handle and PUSH plate use silver ion technology to combat pathogens deposited onto the surface by users, killing 99.9% of bacteria!
» READ MORE
WHY USE THE HYGIENE HANDLE?
Viruses can survive on human hands for several hours...
[Professor John Oxford, Royal London Hospital as quoted in the Sunday Times 10th May 2009]
To find out more about us or to arrange a demonstration of the Hygiene Handle please either call +44 (0)23 9229 9100 or email us