Purehold Sanitising Hand Gel
A bacterial & virucidal alcohol hand gel, specially developed for use with the Purehold PRO hygienic door handle to optimise performance.
- Independently tested to the latest British EN Standards
- Dermatologically tested - proven to be kind on skin and not cause irritation
- pH of 5.5 to balance and be complementary to the natural pH of skin
- Suitable for use in medical, food and industrial environments
- Leaves hands feeling clean and refreshed, with no sticky residue
- Simple and fast to replace bottle into the Purehold PRO hygienic door handle
- Active Ingredients: Ethanol, Propanol 1, Isopropanol
- Alcohol Content: 70%
- Appearance: Clear gel
- Odour: Alcoholic
- pH Value: 5.5
Purehold Sanitising Hand Gel has been tested to the highest European standards, ensuring it was subject to the most stringent and comprehensive testing regimes. The microbiological tests selected covered those organisms which typically represent the highest risk elements in the medical, food and industrial environments.
- Bactericidal according to: BS EN1500, BS EN12054, BS EN13727
- Virucidal according to: BS EN14476
Recommended Shelf Life : 36 months
For full safety information see Purehold Sanitising Hand Gel Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) – this gives guidance on how to safely use the product and also any first aid measures or environmental disposal measures in the event of an accident.
For full microbiological testing information see the Purehold Sanitising Hand Gel independent tests and performance report pack.
Purehold Sanitising Hand Gel is also available in a portable, personal-use tottle.
Marginal Gains from hand hygiene?
A top premiership club has recently installed Hygienic Door Handles into its training ground facility as part of a suite of measures to improve marginal gains.
» READ MORE
WHY USE THE HYGIENE HANDLE?
Viruses can survive on human hands for several hours...
[Professor John Oxford, Royal London Hospital as quoted in the Sunday Times 10th May 2009]
To find out more about us or to arrange a demonstration of the Hygiene Handle please either call +44 (0)23 9229 9100 or email us