Purehold Alcohol-Free Sanitising Hand Gel
An alcohol-free hand gel, specially developed for customers that may not want to use an alcohol based sanitiser on their site because of alcohol allergies, religious objections or skin irritation issues.
- Alcohol Free to reduce risk of irritation,
- Independently proven to be effective against bacteria and fungus,
- Suitable for use in medical, food and industrial environments,
- Leaves hands feeling clean and refreshed, with no sticky residue,
- Simple and fast to replace bottle into the Purehold PRO hygienic door handle.
- Active Ingredients: Chloromethylphenol, Silver Biocide
- Alcohol Content: 0%
- Appearance: Clear gel
- Odour: Medical-like
- pH Value: 6.5 to 7.4
Purehold Sanitising Hand Gel has been tested to the highest European standards, ensuring it was subject to the most stringent and comprehensive testing regimes. The microbiological tests selected covered those organisms which typically represent the highest risk elements in the medical, food and industrial environments.
- Bactericidal according to: BS EN1276, BS EN13727
- Fungicidal according to: BS EN13624
Recommended Shelf Life : 36 months
For full safety information see Purehold Alcohol-Free Sanitising Hand Gel Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) – this gives guidance on how to safely use the product and also any first aid measures or environmental disposal measures in the event of an accident.
Purehold Alcohol-Free Sanitising Hand Gel is also available in a portable, personal-use tottle.
Marginal Gains from hand hygiene?
A top premiership club has recently installed Hygienic Door Handles into its training ground facility as part of a suite of measures to improve marginal gains.
» READ MORE
WHY USE THE HYGIENE HANDLE?
Averaged out, the figures show that more than one in four Britons had faecal matter on their hands
[Dr Curtis, Director of the Hygiene Centre at the University of London]
To find out more about us or to arrange a demonstration of the Hygiene Handle please either call +44 (0)23 9229 9100 or email us