The new Purehold PULL handle and PUSH plate use silver ion technology to combat pathogens deposited onto the surface by users, killing 99.9% of bacteria!
It’s a well-known fact - door touch points such as handles and push plates are covered in microbes such as E-Coli, Salmonella, Campylobacter and Staph Aureus; and with the average person touching 300 surfaces an hour, these germs can spread rapidly throughout a building.
Whilst the Purehold PRO is perfect for High Risk doors to help sanitise hands, many people forget about Low Risk toilet & office doors that help spread germs in office areas. The Purehold PULL are a perfect solution for all LOW RISK doors and can be fitted effortlessly without any tools onto your existing D-shape door handle.
For use alongide the Purehold PRO and Purehold PULL, the Purehold PUSH is a self-cleaning antibacterial door push plate for use on the push side of the door.
Both products have a silver ion coating which combats pathogens deposited onto the surface by users. Killing 99.9% of bacteria, the silver ion technology works continuously, 24/7. Aimed at reducing cross-contamination from one user to the next, the Purehold PULL and PUSH help prove to auditors and customers alike your dedication to keeping the highest hygiene standards.
Easily installed in under 30 seconds, the Purehold PULL and PUSH are an affordable way to boost your hygiene compliance.If they can prevent 1 single member of staff from going sick they more than pay for themselves!
- Proven in the lab to kill 99.9% of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into push-plate surface (independently tested to ISO 22196).
- Proven in the field to be 96.4% cleaner than standard door surfaces (independently tested).
- Fitted in less than 30 seconds and requires no tools or experience.
- No chemicals or poisons – simply harmless silver ions.
- Can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption - The annual cost of a unit is less than the cost of even a single days' basic salary at the Minimum Wage Rate.
- Timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed.
- Extremely robust and sturdy, with no maintenance required.
- Can be recycled.
NOW IN STOCK and ready for next day delivery, so ORDER YOURS NOW !
Simply contact us on 02392 299100 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quotation