Contamination can be a major problem for companies and despite advances in technology, hygiene controls and procedures, unwanted contaminants often enter these controlled environments on the hands of staff– a major source of this cross-contamination is door handles. These touch points are used by thousands of staff each year so it’s no wonder that there is such a high probability of cross-contamination.
The Hygiene Handle is able to minimise the risk of contaminants entering food processing areas by ensuring that each person that enters food production areas has clean hands. It does this by applying sanitising hand gel to the users hand as they open the area entry door. The Hygiene Handle complements existing hand hygiene procedures by ensuring that cross contamination at the point of entry is no longer an issue.
Food contamination represents a costly risk to brand reputation and the financial implications of contamination are equally as severe. For a minimal cost the Hygiene Handle provides an additional measure, reducing the risk to your product and brand reputation.
The Hygiene Handle can be used on a number of doors, such as :
- Food production entry doors (as a final barrier to prevent contaminants entering the processing area)
- Changing room doors (helps minimise contamination coming into your clean area)
- Toilet doors (helps minimise contaminants from exiting the bathroom)
- Canteen doors (helps prevent contaminants from entering staff eating areas)
- Main Facility / Building Entrance (helps reduce contaminants from even entering the building)
Purehold launches NEW antibacterial range!
The new Purehold PULL handle and PUSH plate use silver ion technology to combat pathogens deposited onto the surface by users, killing 99.9% of bacteria!
» READ MORE
WHY USE THE HYGIENE HANDLE?
80% of infection diseases are spread by touch
[Copper Development Association]
To find out more about us or to arrange a demonstration of the Hygiene Handle please either call +44 (0)23 9229 9100 or email us