Cleanroom Contamination & Cleanroom Doors
Cleanroom contamination can be a major problem for companies and despite advances in technology, cleanroom cleaning and hygiene procedures; unwanted microorganisms often enter these controlled environments on staff hands – with a major source of the cross contamination coming being the cleanroom doors (in particular the cleanroom door handles). These touch points are used by thousands of staff each year so it’s no wonder that cross contamination is possible.
The Hygiene Handle is able to minimise cleanroom contamination by ensuring that each person that enters through the cleanroom door has clean hands. It does this by applying sanitising hand gel to the users hand as they open the cleanroom door. The Hygiene Handle complements existing cleanroom cleaning procedures by ensuring that cross contamination at the point of entry is no longer an issue.
The Hygiene Handle can be used on a number of doors, such as :
- Cleanroom doors (as a final barrier to prevent pathogens entering the clinical processing area)
- Gowning room doors (helps minimise contamination coming into your clean area)
- Toilet doors (helps minimise pathogens from exiting the bathroom)
- Micro lab doors (helps prevent pathogens from coming out of your lab and into you clean area)
- Main Facility / Building Entrance (helps reduce pathogens from even entering the building)
Purehold launches NEW antibacterial range!
The new Purehold PULL handle and PUSH plate use silver ion technology to combat pathogens deposited onto the surface by users, killing 99.9% of bacteria!
» READ MORE
WHY USE THE HYGIENE HANDLE?
Averaged out, the figures show that more than one in four Britons had faecal matter on their hands
[Dr Curtis, Director of the Hygiene Centre at the University of London]
To find out more about us or to arrange a demonstration of the Hygiene Handle please either call +44 (0)23 9229 9100 or email us