Pure Hold Hygiene Handle
The Pure Hold Hygiene Handle is a unique, revolutionary pull door handle that automatically dispenses sanitising gel, ensuring that every person who opens the door cleans their hands, every time!
Developed in conjunction with National Health Service (NHS) Infection Prevention specialists, the Pure Hold Hygiene Handle is the world’s first effective system for ensuring wide compliance with hospital hand hygiene standards.
The Handle does NOT replace the need for ‘point of care’ hand hygiene, but is designed to be used in conjunction with it and reduce the risk of infections being brought in from the community and being spread between staff, patients and wards.
- Increases hand hygiene compliance for effective infection prevention
- Supports existing NHS hand hygiene policies
- Efficient and effective delivery of sanitising alcohol hand gel through innovative design
- Convenient hospital hand hygiene for busy people on the move
- Simple replacement for conventional pull handles on FD30 & FD60 timber and steel Fire Doors (tested to BSEN1634-1: 2008* and BSEN1363-1:1999)
The Pure Hold Hygiene Handle is ideal for use in NHS hospitals, clinics, surgeries, health centres, care homes and hospices as well as commercial and public buildings.
In independent trials in an NHS hospital, installation of the Pure Hold Hygiene Handle demonstrated a significant increase in door entry hand hygiene compliance compared with the conventional approach based on posters and wall-mounted gel dispensers.
* satisfies the provisions of BS 476: Part 22: 1987 until harmonised product standards are published
Hand hygiene is considered one of the most effective interventions to reduce health care associated infections. [National Patient Safety Agency (NPSA)]
Purehold Expands Into New Premises
Following a rise in demand for Hygiene Handles, Pure Hold has expanded into new premises in Catherington, Hampshire.
» READ MORE
Purehold To Exhibit At Food Safety Summit 2014
Following our success in Food Processing sites across the UK, Purehold has confirmed that the Hygiene Handle will be launched into the USA at the Food Safety Summit in Baltimore - Why not come along and try the handle for yourself?
» READ MORE